Ben and Jerrys

tazza

It is not open 24/7 but has pretty liberal hours. I seem to remember the charge being around $3.50 and the scoops being small. :(

We are going to forgo the B&J experience in favor of Johnny Rockets. Any complaints from the Goat Rodeo (family) will be met with "you brought your own money, feel free to spend it any way you want :)

I seem to remember the charge being around $3.50 and the scoops being small. :(

:eek: $3.50 for a teeny ice cream cone? Yeah, I can see our family of 6 doing that at least once a day. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Well....guess it depends on whether they have One Sweet Whirled or Chunky Monkey :D Seriously though... is this a full menu, or just a few choices of flavors?

:eek: $3.50 for a teeny ice cream cone? Yeah, I can see our family of 6 doing that at least once a day. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Well....guess it depends on whether they have One Sweet Whirled or Chunky Monkey :D Seriously though... is this a full menu, or just a few choices of flavors?

It's not the full compliment but a lot of their most popular flavors. My husband has been in mourning since they dicontinued Rain Forest Crunch. You can get free soft serve ice cream in the Windjammer. I think it's very good.

B & J's is rediculously expensive for the tiny serving that you get. And even more crazy, C & A members get a coupon for something like $0.75 off of a cone. The least they could do is give you a free one. Fortunately, I really like the soft serve frozen yogurt in the Windjammer. It is great of RCI to provide a B & J's so folks have the option to use it or not... I made my choice...

You can buy B&J's in virtually any supermarket and get a whole pint for less than the cost of one tiny cone. You can get perfectly good "real" ice cream at dinner and usually lunch as well as frozen yogurt or ice milk or whatever it is at any time in the Windjammer - just can't see what the big deal of getting a $3.50 cone at B&J's is. But maybe it's just me.

..as a C and A member, I got a coupon for a B and J discount, so thought I would try it out on the Rhapsody.

Yikes. Almost an insultingly small scoop; and the service was less than

prompt and friendly.

An absolute waste of money, and I really like Ben and Jerry's; but I am no

fool. I'll stick to free self serve, or real ice cream (for free) in the dining room.

Mitch

Archived