Delta changed my flight.

hoppelk

On our flight to West Palm Beach in January 06, we now have only 45 minutes between connecting flights in Atlanta. We arrive in Atlanta at 2:25 and the flight to PBI leaves at 3:10. Is this enough time or should we try to reschedule? Thanks for your help.

Good morning, I would DEFINITELY change the flight. To only have 30 minutes

is much too close for comfort (in my opinion). Even if your flight is perfectly

on time...your connection might be at the other end of the airport and Atlanta

can be crazy.

Call Delta and try to find a later flight. (Especially since they are the ones

who changed it to begin with).

We leave on Thursday (tomorrow), and last night I got a call from Delta saying that my morning flight from MCI was cancelled. They rebooked us on a flight 2 hours later, but than a connecting flight in Atlanta was also changed.

We now arrive in NYC pretty late. Instead of a 4 pm arrival we have a 6 pm arrival into JFK. I guess it is better than no flight at all!

I hope Delta can come out of the bankruptsy situation.

Grace

We are also booked on a flight that arrives at 8:22 am and the connection leaves at 9:15 am. If our bags don't make that flight, will they be routed on the next flight that leaves for our destination? Have had our flights changed 2 times already since booking and don't want to change it again unless we have to.:confused: Jaxson

Your bags usually have a shorter distance to go than you so actually have a better chance of catching the flight than you. I've had it where I've missed a flight because of a too short connection and my bags didn't. Of course, I've also had 4 hour connections where my bags missed the flight.

If your bags miss the flight, they will usually put them on the next available flight to your destination.

Your bags can make it in a 20 minute connection!! You can make it in 20 minutes!! Its not that big of a deal. Once I had to connect from the A terminal to the E (two furthest away) terminal in ATL in 30 minutes. You can make it in 10 minutes by taking the underground tram. Its not hard at all.

Your bags can make it in a 20 minute connection!! You can make it in 20 minutes!! Its not that big of a deal. Once I had to connect from the A terminal to the E (two furthest away) terminal in ATL in 30 minutes. You can make it in 10 minutes by taking the underground tram. Its not hard at all.

45 minutes is the minimum connect time in ATL. We had a 20 min. connection last January in ATL - we made it (with 5 min to spare) our bags did not - almost impossible if you are changing concourses. IN ATL the more time, the better.

Archived