Last cruised Celebrity 20 years ago

ccmo

My husband and I are sailing on Silhouette the end of January for our 35th wedding anniversary. Just found out about evening chic. Do men still wear tuxes anyway and can you still order them on the ship? We have booked a suite and wondered how the Luminae dining was. We also have one free specialty restaurant and want to book Murano. Should we book before we sail or wait till we get on board. We are excited to cruise again on Celebrity!

Luminae was excellent on the Reflection in October. There is no need to book your dinner in Murano ahead of time, your butler will handle that for you when you are on board.

We haven't sailed since the new Evening Chic dress code but over the 5 years we have been sailing we have seen less and less formal wear.

Cruising has changed dramatically in the past 20 yrs but it's still a great vacation. The suite experience is more like you are used to. Tux's are now few and far between even before the introduction of evening chic. I usually wear a dress on those nights. I always liked dressing up. DH no longer packs a Tux usually wears a jacket now. Have a wonderful cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cannot book the complimentary Murano in advance, or at least, we have not been able to do it. You will enjoy Luminae! If you do not see something you want, ask if they can get something from MDR. For apps, we ordered Escargot from MDR most nights.

Enjoy!! Welcome to CC