Celebrity Reflection

themob

I will be parking in the port of Miami.How do I find what parking garage to park near Reflection and can I stop and drop off luggage before parking?Do you prepay or pay as you exit?Do they accept all credit cards?

The parking garage is right across the road from the pier. Just circle around and enter the garage. You pay at exiting by either cash or credit card. When are you sailing? We will be on the Reflection this Saturday, the 9th.

The parking garage is right across the road from the pier. Just circle around and enter the garage. You pay at exiting by either cash or credit card. When are you sailing? We will be on the Reflection this Saturday, the 9th.

Thanks 1/16 sailing will wave at you when we board

We parked for a week 12/19 and it was really convenient, $20 a day. Pricey but easy. Reflection was at at terminal G, and the garage was also marked G - see online maps of the Port of Miami.

The port is organized chaos on days with many ships, but there's plenty of signage and lots of people directing traffic and keeping things moving.

Dropped our bags, tipped (porters are standing there outside waiting to assist), and drove following the signs to the garage entrance. There are elevators to ground level and then you just walk across the street as noted above.

On the return, a porter offered to take us to the garage, which was really helpful that day (other times we have just wheeled ourselves across the street). He said it was a lucky day for him because all three people he took there actually knew the location of their car on the first try. (You may want to write the garage level info down.)

Yes, you can pay by credit card as you depart.

We used Safe Cruise Parking and it was half the price and convenient. They shuttle you to and from the lot, maybe 15 minutes.

Very true, plenty of off-port parking options, some out in the open or some in a parking garage. Many hotels have "free" shuttles if you stay overnight before the cruise and leave your car for a week or two in their parking lot (though the prices of such packages are typically considerably higher than just paying for the garage).

One common hassle we've experienced over the years with various shuttles is the driver making numerous stops at the port for dropping off and picking up other ships' passengers. Or having to wait around for the driver even to show up. Sometimes the shuttle turns out to be an independent vendor servicing all sorts of venues. In south Florida, the "shuttle" can be a big bus with 40+ seats.

Once we were away for a month on a transatlantic, and left the car at a long term covered lot garage arrangement near Miami airport. When we returned, our car was blocked in by numerous other cars and it took a very long time for the attendant to liberate it.

Then again, on a cruise last year, the van driver showed up immediately and took us alone to our waiting car immediately, which was great.

After trying all the options through the years, I do enjoy a splurge on the garage sometimes for short cruises.

Park at the port! Make sure you use the tunnel as it is free and when you exit the tunnel Reflection is right there. No wandering around Miami streets with the homeless at every stop light. Enjoy your cruise!😎

How do you get to the tunnel when driving down I-95?

Park at the port! Make sure you use the tunnel as it is free and when you exit the tunnel Reflection is right there. No wandering around Miami streets with the homeless at every stop light. Enjoy your cruise!😎

How do you get to the tunnel when driving down I-95?

I-95 to exit 2D for I-395 eastbound (left-side exit if you're southbound). (The exit sign features PortMiami.) Once on I-395 eastbound, an exit for "PortMiami via Tunnel" and Florida state route 887 will be on the left after passing Biscayne Blvd and crossing the first bridge. Stay in the farthest left lane, and once in the port, follow overhead digital signs to the ship.

Google Maps has the tunnel route; I doubt any hand-held or in-car GPS will because it's (relatively) new.

Thanks for the help.

I-95 to exit 2D for I-395 eastbound (left-side exit if you're southbound). (The exit sign features PortMiami.) Once on I-395 eastbound, an exit for "PortMiami via Tunnel" and Florida state route 887 will be on the left after passing Biscayne Blvd and crossing the first bridge. Stay in the farthest left lane, and once in the port, follow overhead digital signs to the ship.

Google Maps has the tunnel route; I doubt any hand-held or in-car GPS will because it's (relatively) new.