Who is Pat? Oasis big deal birthday?

Just watched Oasis of the Seas leave Port Everglades, bunch of people holding a banner saying Happy Birthday Pat - whole bunch of staff on deck being filmed waving and singing happy birthday.

Who is Pat?? Sounds like a heck of a party I'm missing out on, lol!

Pat is my Aunt Pat O'Malley and it was her 90th birthday party and what a party it was!!!! She lives in Ft. Lauderdale right on the inlet and watches the cruise ships leave everyday from her 2nd floor condo.

That is so sweet! I was watching the webcam that day and was wondering who Pat was.

That is so sweet! I was watching the webcam that day and was wondering who Pat was.

Thank you. All 9 of her children, grand children and great grand children where at the party...All waiving to the Oasis as she sailed through the inlet. Not sure which cousin arranged the happy birthday serenade!!

Thank you. All 9 of her children, grand children and great grand children where at the party...All waiving to the Oasis as she sailed through the inlet. Not sure which cousin arranged the happy birthday serenade!!

Now that is an awesome story!!

Pat is my Aunt Pat O'Malley and it was her 90th birthday party and what a party it was!!!! She lives in Ft. Lauderdale right on the inlet and watches the cruise ships leave everyday from her 2nd floor condo.

Happy Birthday to Pat :) I watched and a RCI videographer also was on the bow of Oasis to record the event.

This capture was off the Port Fever archives of PTZtv Port Everglades webcam from Jan 9.

10414534_1087414877969349_8320753278866026584_n.jpg?oh=fc88fea2389d38002e94fbe2497e8caa&oe=56FC277A

Happy Birthday to Pat :) I watched and a RCI videographer also was on the bow of Oasis to record the event.

This capture was off the Port Fever archives of PTZtv Port Everglades webcam from Jan 9.

10414534_1087414877969349_8320753278866026584_n.jpg?oh=fc88fea2389d38002e94fbe2497e8caa&oe=56FC277A

Thank you for posting this Emmy, I'll send it to my Aunt Pat!!

hilarious picture:D

curious , was pat and her people on the ship , or was the ship just serenading her as it went by her condo:confused::)

either way, awesome story:cool:

dave

We were having a party at her condo as the Oasis went by and sang to her for her 90th!! My Aunt Pat was beyond amazed!!

• 2 weeks later...