December 2017 and January/February release dates

DreamingBig1

• 1 month later...
For those who kind of know NCL's tendencies in releasing itineraries, what month should I expect the itineraries to be released for the December 2017 and January/February 2018?

There is no logicality at all as to when NCL will release any cruises. Sorry but you will just have to keep checking.

Hawai'i in 2018 has been released for months and they are still have only 18 for the 4th quarter 2017.

Mike

I'd be very surprised if the cruise next consultant will know.

Remember, NCL have only just finished posting the Summer 2017 itineraries. A few weeks ago people on here were reporting being told by their PCCs that Thanksgiving 2017 itineraries for the Getaway would be bookable the next day, which shows just how out of the loop these people are.

All we can say is that winter 2017/18 itineraries will be released at some point between now and this Autumn, with the possibility that we may even be waiting for some right at the end of the year.

Edited by KeithJenner

I'd be very surprised if the cruise next consultant will know.

Remember, NCL have only just finished posting the Summer 2017 itineraries. A few weeks ago people on here were reporting being told by their PCCs that Thanksgiving 2017 itineraries for the Getaway would be bookable the next day, which shows just how out of the loop these people are.

All we can say is that winter 2017/18 itineraries will be released at some point between now and this Autumn, with the possibility that we may even be waiting for some right at the end of the year.

Celebrity has shown winter 2017/2018 South America itineraries for months now. I've been waiting for Princess and NCL, but if NCL doesn't release before summer I can promise you I won't still be in the market and I bet a lot of others won't either.