Breeze - Internet Question

js

The Breeze does have wifi packages available, and when we were aboard in late Sept., the new plans were available - $25 for the Social Media plan for the 8 days, $60 for the Value unlimited wifi for the 8-days - which I bought, and the Premium tier, which is supposed to support Skype, etc., for either $89 or $99 for the cruise.

From what I have read on here, you can use the FB messenger app through the $25 Social media tier. If I'm wrong, someone will correct, me, for sure. The value tier worked well for me for email, web access, etc. Not speedy, but not terribly slow, and the price sure beats the old per minute rates!

From what I have read on here, you can use the FB messenger app through the $25 Social media tier. If I'm wrong, someone will correct, me, for sure. The value tier worked well for me for email, web access, etc. Not speedy, but not terribly slow, and the price sure beats the old per minute rates!

Yes, FB Messenger works on the Social package.

Here are the full details of the wifi, on Carnival's FAQ page:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app