Miami Hotel Pre Cruise

jeffjeffjeffjeff

Before anybody posts, I did a search and don't see exactly what I'm looking for. I also did a bunch of looking around on trip adviser.

I have stayed at the Intercontinental before and it was good. I am only asking in case I am missing something better.

My primary objective is a view of the ship out of my hotel room window when we wake up.

My question, Is there a hotel that will provide a better view of the Vista when I wake up on the morning of my cruise? Or is the Intercontinental the best bet for that?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Before anybody posts, I did a search and don't see exactly what I'm looking for. I also did a bunch of looking around on trip adviser.

I have stayed at the Intercontinental before and it was good. I am only asking in case I am missing something better.

My primary objective is a view of the ship out of my hotel room window when we wake up.

My question, Is there a hotel that will provide a better view of the Vista when I wake up on the morning of my cruise? Or is the Intercontinental the best bet for that?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Stay with the Club Floor at the Intercon. :)

Stay with the Club Floor at the Intercon. :)

I second this!! I've stayed at the Double Tree, the Hilton and the IC on the club floor with a view of the port. Best money spent was at the IC!!