Delivery service of diapers, etc

heatherandfred

I looked into NCL's version of it before we cruised last year and they charged around $25 for the size pack that is $8.99 at Target. I decided to go to the Kmart by our hotel in Florida for them instead. Don't know if RCL's is more reasonable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate supply and demand! Lol. I only wanted to take one huge suitcase for me and the baby and then hubby has his. Maybe I'll put the diapers in his bag, cause we need room for our clothes! Haha!! Problem solved!!

If you take the diapers out of the package you can fit a lot in suitcase pockets, edges, odd shaped spaces, etc. Put some in your carry on, some in your suitcase, and some in his.

If you can't fit enough and have to buy 1 pack, it is still cheaper than paying to check an extra bag or for a cab ride to the store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gymbomb

You'll be surprised how many diapers can fit into the outside pockets of suitcases, and along the sides/between clothes inside. The nice thing is they can't get hurt, so it's easy to stuff them everywhere. Or take them out of the box and pack the plastic packages of diapers that are still packed together extremely tight. They do take up some room that way, but it's more room to put in souvenirs on the way back.