Price drop not showing for hal

doubleduty

Last time I booked a cruise with HAL, I signed up for the price drop feature on CC. However, when I tried to do it just now, HAL does not show up as a choice. I did a search on this forum and found an earlier posting that this problem was being looked into and hopefully resolved. Does anyone know the status and when the feature might be available again for HAL cruises?

Last time I booked a cruise with HAL, I signed up for the price drop feature on CC. However, when I tried to do it just now, HAL does not show up as a choice. I did a search on this forum and found an earlier posting that this problem was being looked into and hopefully resolved. Does anyone know the status and when the feature might be available again for HAL cruises?

Suggest you send an e-mail to CC Hosts &/or Management & ask them this good question..

This thread probably will not get you answers..

Edited by serendipity1499

I sent an email to the community manager. I could not find an address for Walt not was he listed as host in the meet your hosts page.

Host Walt is listed as the Moderator of the HAL Board at the bottom right of the Front Page for HAL

Host Walt

Left clicking on his name brings you to: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/member.php?u=101906

Which gets you to his User Profile Page which gives you his profile and how to contact him:

• About Host Walt Location Tarzana (San Fernando Valley), CAInterestsClassical Music, World Travel, Photography
  • Signature** No Advertising Allowed Host Walt
    (Walt Tuthill)
    Cruise Critic Message Board Host

To contact me, hostwalt@cruisecritic.com

Joanie

I've been wondering the same thing. Thanks for looking into this.

Thanks Joanie. I sent an email to Walt. Will let everyone know his response if he does not post it in the forum.

I heard back on this. CC is still working on fixing the price drop problem and does not have a date as to when it will be fixed.

We would just mention that sometimes the best price-drop (or just prices) are not even available on the HAL website. It is not uncommon for HAL to allow certain cruise agencies to offer major discounts to registered customers (some of the best deals are not permitted to be advertised except to those registered for private e-mails).

Hank