Spa Treatment Quality?

We are headed on a 4 day on the Enchantment in April. I am wondering what the quality is of the spa treatments? Do you feel they are comparable to a high end hotel or spa? Do the facials include extractions?

Can I get a true deep tissue massage?

Or is it overpriced for the quality? Would love reviews of the treatments.

stupidly overpriced for what you get. we get far better massages at home at Massage Envy. which is NOT a high end spa or hotel

the few times I had facials on board( before I knew better) extractions were NOT part of the service

Hubby says their version of a deep tissue is laughable. but really that all depends on the person doing the massage

I guess it depends on the ship and the spa personnel. I've been pleased with the massage services I've received. Based on the prices I pay here at home, I don't feel the ship spa prices are stupidly overpriced. Yes, they are slightly higher than what I would generally pay at home, but let's face it - they have a captive audience.

Just as additional information, the ship spas are not part of RCI and are not staffed by RCI crew. They are a third party contract service through a company that contracts with several lines. So whatever quality they provide is related to that company, not the cruise line. And the prices are likely higher than most as they have to pay the cruise line part of their fee. (Just like cruise sponsored shore excursions, the ships' photography service, most of the on board stores, and the art auctions).

Edited by leaveitallbehind