port everglades parking

mailmama

How much is the cost to park at port Everglades (ft. lauderdale)? Is it hard to get into the port and where is the parking lot located? Convenient or confusing? This would be my first time to drive to the port and I am already getting nervous!! We would like to stay north of Ft. Lauderdale and drive in early Sunday morning to pier. Any hints or tips?

How much is the cost to park at port Everglades (ft. lauderdale)? Is it hard to get into the port and where is the parking lot located? Convenient or confusing? This would be my first time to drive to the port and I am already getting nervous!! We would like to stay north of Ft. Lauderdale and drive in early Sunday morning to pier. Any hints or tips?

Check out the Port Everglades website - it has an entire section dedicated to cruising that should allay your nerves. http://www.porteverglades.net

We like to use park n go when we drive down. We usually stay in Boca Raton and then drive the rest of the way down the morning of the cruise.

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/faq-googlecruise.htm

They have a shuttle that takes you right to the luggage area. The only down side is that they valet park your car and keep your keys so bring your valet key or a spare.

The shuttle run very frequent when you return from your cruise.

I would recommend them :-)