AIBP/Shareholder Credit Issue

ssawjo

Did you send it snail mail or email?

Just trying to get an idea about how long it currently takes to issue the SOBC and to wait long enough before calling them.

I sent it snail mail. When I called Princess this morning, I was told it could take up to 7 days, so I should check back in a couple of days. I checked and the credit was posted later today. The only reason I called was because it hab been reported on CC, if the shareholder credit was posted, the AIBP disappeared. In my case, both are there. Email is no longer permitted, but a fax is fine.

Edited by candide333

I sent it snail mail. When I called Princess this morning, I was told it could take up to 7 days, so I should check back in a couple of days. I checked and the credit was posted later today. The only reason I called was because it hab been reported on CC, if the shareholder credit was posted, the AIBP disappeared. In my case, both are there. Email is no longer permitted, but a fax is fine.

Thanks & that was fast for snail mail...I faxed mine on Monday & hope to see it by the end week. :)