UK website volunteers for survey.....

chemmo

Just logged on to the UK website to check my RS isn't on sale (yesterday's post)!

They are looking for volunteers to complete some surveys re website and are offering vouchers for those chosen to take part....

Just filled in offering to be a volunteer.....Don't want the vouchers but would do anything to improve the website! I don't know if this is a UK thing or on other sites too.

There is a short questionnaire to fill in first, then I guess they are looking for a spectrum of the population....

Improvements to their website has come too late for us, we are jumping ship.

Never tried P&O but love the idea of avoiding MIA and flying direct to Barbados

Hope you have a great cruise...

Never seen a comparison between X and P&O, it would be great if you would post a comparative review on return re food, drinks....

Never seen a comparison between X and P&O, it would be great if you would post a comparative review on return re food, drinks....

Check out http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2295848&highlight=p%26o+britannia - a recent review by poster who experienced both, will give it a try in November/December.

chemo - I notice you already posted on that thread, probably forgot, hey !

Edited by mickey89

Also registered, thanks for the info.

I suspect it's part of the drive by Celebrity to increase business from certain areas of the UK that they consider more affluent.

According to trade press they will target 12 areas around the UK as they try and drive business from affluent guests (their words not mine!).

They formed a new team in 2014 that targeted London and the Home Counties with some success. So now they are now going to target those in Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, the south Coast and Dublin as well as Edinburgh and affluent areas along the M4 corridor.

So maybe those of you in these areas will be picked to complete surveys.

Also registered, thanks for the info.

I suspect it's part of the drive by Celebrity to increase business from certain areas of the UK that they consider more affluent.

According to trade press they will target 12 areas around the UK as they try and drive business from affluent guests (their words not mine!).

They formed a new team in 2014 that targeted London and the Home Counties with some success. So now they are now going to target those in Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, the south Coast and Dublin as well as Edinburgh and affluent areas along the M4 corridor.

So maybe those of you in these areas will be picked to complete surveys.

If any of us 'regulars' are chosen and the website either for browsing, initial booking, adding items to cruise....improve I don't think anyone will care where we come from!

If I was in charge of getting together views on how to improve the website I think I would be more interested in a balance of contributions from regular cruisers, occasional cruisers, and browsers...(as in how do we keep our present cruisers? Secure those who flit between lines? Reel in Newbies?).

As I said in starting this post, if by completing a short survey, I can in any way, improve the product for us all, time well spent!

Edited by chemmo

Received an email and completed two easy activities.

Was interesting.

I did too, then having completed both got an email to say the link wasn't working so I would need to do o it again. It's fixed now apparently but it's quite ironic for a survey that's looking to make improvements to a website :rolleyes:

And the theory about affluent people in posh locations being targeted is blown out of the water now I have been selected to take part!!