Wine Packages

JerseyShore

There are two sets, silver and gold.

Silver is $24/$22/$20 for 7/10/12 bottles. Bottles are $29 or less. If over $29, you pay the difference.

Gold is similar, but with prices in the low $30s. It is for bottles up to $45.

I believe they are only available on cruise of 10 or more days

Silver is $24/$22/$20 for 7/10/12 bottles. Bottles are $29 or less. If over $29, you pay the difference.

Where do I look for these packages? I have been on Princess website and I can only see the wine sold by the bottle.

Marlster

Add 0 onto each of Pauls prices $240 for 12 bottles up to the price of $29 and as he said u pay xtra if above

Sorry, I was giving the cost per bottle for the different size packages. So if you get the silver package and 12 bottles, it would cost $240 plus 15% gratuity

the package is only available on 10 day or longer cruises right? Our cruise the end of Feb is 2 seven day cruises but can be booked as a 14 day so does that count?

I've never tried it but have read many posts saying that it was not available with bookings like yours but it wouldn't hurt to ask them if they could sell it to you.

Going on the Ruby in March. Does anyone know the current wine package prices?

The details on the wine packages are:

Note: A 15% gratuity is added to all package prices (like any other bar purchase).

Silver Package (wines up to $29 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $161 (average of $23 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $210 (average of $21 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $240 (average of $20 per bottle)

Gold Package (wines up to $45 per bottle list price)

7 bottles -- $217 (average of $31 per bottle)

10 bottles -- $290 (average of $29 per bottle)

12 bottles -- $336 (average of $28 per bottle)

You get a punch card which can be used at any of the dining locations.

You may choose any wine on on the regular wine menu. If you want to buy a wine that costs more than what the package covers, you just pay the difference. For example, if you have a Gold package and buy a wine that costs $46, the charge for $46 will appear on your stateroom account, followed by a $45 credit.

Edited by Astro Flyer

the package is only available on 10 day or longer cruises right? Our cruise the end of Feb is 2 seven day cruises but can be booked as a 14 day so does that count?

I have never taken a 7 day cruise, so I don't know. It can not hurt to ask.

I don't think they are available in Australia because I've never been able to get one.

Trish

• 2 weeks later...

Someone else asked earlier, but there's been no reply - can you see/buy the wine packages on the website prior to the cruise? I've searched everywhere I can think of, but see nothing. I know we bought the package prior to our Hawaii/So Pacific cruise in 2014 and would like to pre-purchase it for our August British Isles/Norway/Iceland/TA trip.

Someone else asked earlier, but there's been no reply - can you see/buy the wine packages on the website prior to the cruise? I've searched everywhere I can think of, but see nothing. I know we bought the package prior to our Hawaii/So Pacific cruise in 2014 and would like to pre-purchase it for our August British Isles/Norway/Iceland/TA trip.

You cannot purchase the wine package in advance & it isn't listed anywhere on their website. It's possible to purchase individual bottles of wine on their website but there's no discount.