Radiance vs. Brillance

cos24

I know that they are in the same class, but I am specifically looking to see if anyone knows if the Brillance has these items that the Radiance does:

- Steel tip dart board in the pub

- Puzzle table (was in an open lobby area on the Radiance)

- stools with small tabletops of backgammon (I believe these were next to windows going into one of the clubs on the Radiance)

Thanks.

Correct, but do they work. ;)

These gyro controlled self levelling pool tables have always worked well on the Radiance class ships we've been on.

The regular, non-levelling pool tables on our recent Anthem cruise were horrible to play on even in relatively calm seas. So much for the advance technology of the Quantum class. :p

Edited by robtulipe

Both were not working on our Brilliance cruise last month.

There were 4-5 teenage boys playing on them, yes on them when we were on over Thanksgiving. We were in Next Cruise office and I yelled at them. I must not be that scary because they were back the next day

Thanks Bob, maybe I should cancel my next cruise, which you know from our mutual roll call, is on Brilliance. :rolleyes:

I sure hope they have the tables fixed by October. If not, that will certainly ruin my cruise, and I will be demanding OBC as compensation.;)

I sure hope they have the tables fixed by October. If not, that will certainly ruin my cruise, and I will be demanding OBC as compensation.;)

Count me in as part of your protest group if they aren't fixed so we can demand OBC en mass. With the low value of the $CAD I could certainly use some extra OBC in greenbacks. :p

Edited by robtulipe

You'll get yours in Loonies

No way, these are only worth 70 cents US and are heavy to carry which results in pocket failure. I'll stick with greenbacks. :(

Also the ship's staff won't know what to do with tips received in the form of funky brass coins from the Great White North. I guess I could tell them they are WOW medallions for extraordinary service. :D

Edited by robtulipe