Help ! Anybody got a schedule for Allure for Shows and Dining?

Help ! Going on Allure for the first time and all the reservations are a little overwhelming. I was hoping someone had a spreadsheet or schedule that your family used that I could copy. We want to do Chops, Giovanni's and maybe one other specialty restaurant. See all shows if possible. We have Early dining. What time is Early dining ? Thoughts and tips on Allure ? Have cabin B2 - 14717 right now but it's directly under the Basketball court so I think I need to change that. Thoughts ? Thanks so much in advance.

E-Beth

Early dining is 6pm. The shows are done twice, once for early and once for late diners. Mama Mia is done two days to cover the two seatings. I'd deff make reservations for it, which ever one lines up with your dinner. We've done Chops on Allure, never Giovani's. You can also get the Chop's steak in the MDR at a cheaper price than Chops menu price.. The Aqua show is general seating.

Under the basketball court? yeah I'd try to move down a deck. We've been under the pool deck and heard kids running, and crew moving chairs at night to clean. We try to always go down to 13 or 12.

Early dining is 6pm. The shows are done twice, once for early and once for late diners. Mama Mia is done two days to cover the two seatings. I'd deff make reservations for it, which ever one lines up with your dinner. We've done Chops on Allure, never Giovani's. You can also get the Chop's steak in the MDR at a cheaper price than Chops menu price.. The Aqua show is general seating.

Under the basketball court? yeah I'd try to move down a deck. We've been under the pool deck and heard kids running, and crew moving chairs at night to clean. We try to always go down to 13 or 12.

There are 3 or 4 performances of main theater shows, more performances of the ice show, and many more performances of the comedy show.

Do you know about the cruise planner? It will have all the show times for your cruise. We book the shows first, then book times to eat after getting on the ship.

It's pretty easy to book SR's at times that suite shows if you do it right after boarding

Allow 2 hours for eating

Edited by setsail

I'm on Oasis in May and have a question about the comedy show. Is it exactly the same show each night or do the comedians vary their material?

My wife and I enjoy going to many of the shows and I'm hoping to go see several different comedy shows on our cruise.

Thanks in advance!

MTG

I'm on Oasis in May and have a question about the comedy show. Is it exactly the same show each night or do the comedians vary their material?

My wife and I enjoy going to many of the shows and I'm hoping to go see several different comedy shows on our cruise.

Thanks in advance!

MTG

same show

The following info helped us plan our Oasis cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...w+times&page=3

"RCCL has made it a little tricky to find the whole list of showtimes. Go to Cruise Planner in your reservation and click on "Dining". No dining options are available as yet, but scroll down to the bottom and there will be a line regarding other information and it has "Entertainment Showtimes". Click and a new page pops up. I highlighted the information and pasted and printed with my word processor. This helps with the planning for the week to see the entire schedule. The PDF format is an old show schedule. Don't use this."

NOTE: Your dining options may or may not be available.

I found the Gumby review and compasses but when I try to print them it comes out so small these old eyes can't read it. I spent over an hour last night trying to make them larger. Does anyone know how to do that ? It's so frustrating to see the info you want exactly, but can't print it. Sure wish I knew more about computers. Thanks so much for those that responded.

E-Beth

I find it helpful when booking that depending on what we are doing on the islands is what shows I will pick for that night, some islands we will be hot and in the sun do I think we will make a late show or long show that night, one island we arent getting off the ship so that night is perfect for long show.........I thought they changed the comedy acts last half of the cruise, so I was trying to book 2 shows, but they wont let you, also they use to have late night comedy show I didnt see that either,no afternoon ice show, atleast I didnt have the option, make it a point to see blue planet, and the ocean air show.

The following info helped us plan our Oasis cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...w+times&page=3

"RCCL has made it a little tricky to find the whole list of showtimes. Go to Cruise Planner in your reservation and click on "Dining". No dining options are available as yet, but scroll down to the bottom and there will be a line regarding other information and it has "Entertainment Showtimes". Click and a new page pops up. I highlighted the information and pasted and printed with my word processor. This helps with the planning for the week to see the entire schedule. The PDF format is an old show schedule. Don't use this."

NOTE: Your dining options may or may not be available.

I didn't try the link but followed the instructions, more or less, and it worked great. Thanks!

Not sure if this helps. But here is what our family is doing on our allure cruise in March. We'll be doing the Eastern Caribbean. I am new to cruise critic so I am not sure if I am posting properly.

[ATTACH]374214[/ATTACH]

The post looks excellent, and Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Not sure if this helps. But here is what our family is doing on our allure cruise in March. We'll be doing the Eastern Caribbean. I am new to cruise critic so I am not sure if I am posting properly.

[ATTACH]374214[/ATTACH]

Like the speadsheet.

You should join our roll call and the meet and mingle, we have quite a huge amount of cc ers on the Allure that week

Here is the link to the roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48767086&posted=1

Welcome :)

Like the speadsheet.

You should join our roll call and the meet and mingle, we have quite a huge amount of cc ers on the Allure that week

Here is the link to the roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48767086&posted=1

Welcome :)

Thanks Graham, I will look into it, still learning how to navigate through the forums etc.

[ATTACH]374214[/ATTACH]

. Thanks for sharing this. We're also doing the estern route. This will be our first RCL cruise. So your planner is really useful. X

• 4 weeks later...

Attached is a Planner that I have that is based on the information that I've gathered from CruiseCritic, Cruise Diva, Samantha Brown, Family Vacation Critic...

As you will see the workbook is pretty extensive. I'm the family travel planner, therefore I tend to research and save all this stuff. By doing this, it just helps me contain my excitement for the upcoming cruise.

In the Itinerary tab, you will see what I use to book the excursions, reservations, etc.

**By no means do I think that everything on this list should be taken. Use what you need.**

MAAlvarez18 Cruise Planner Template.xls

Attached is a Planner that I have that is based on the information that I've gathered from CruiseCritic, Cruise Diva, Samantha Brown, Family Vacation Critic...

As you will see the workbook is pretty extensive. I'm the family travel planner, therefore I tend to research and save all this stuff. By doing this, it just helps me contain my excitement for the upcoming cruise.

In the Itinerary tab, you will see what I use to book the excursions, reservations, etc.

**By no means do I think that everything on this list should be taken. Use what you need.**

Great spreadsheet. Good to see others that are much of a planner of me. :D

Love the packing list too. Very helpful.

I'm glad its helpful. I will be going on the Allure for the 1st time in July. I've gone on the Oasis twice it was awesome. From other posts that I've gotten, Allure and the Oasis are pretty similar. I found on another post, a recent Daily Compass for the Oasis that can give you an idea of the shows, etc. Check it out:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2315382

Does anyone know of an online list of all free places to eat and free activities on the ships? I feel I keep seeing only pieces of the picture and would like to see all the things that we can enjoy without extra cost.

This should help:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/statichtmlpage.do?pagename=brochure_dining_guide_options