Stores to buy Petite sized (short) clothing in Miami

oceansandseas

-

DH and I are cruising out of Miami in February. Flying down a few days before and want to go shopping.

I wear Petite sized clothing. It does not mean that I am small, I am short and have shorter arms, short from waist to neck, etc. Regular clothing just does not fit me. I can only wear things that are made under Petite sizing.

In Canada, where I live, it is becoming more difficult to find Petite sizes. Many stores are not selling Petite sizes anymore. Many women just wear small sizes.

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me where I might be able to find petite sized clothing in Miami, I would be very appreciative.

Actually, while I am posing this question, any stores in Fort Lauderdale also as we might be sailing out of that port next year.

Thanks

-

-

DH and I are cruising out of Miami in February. Flying down a few days before and want to go shopping.

I wear Petite sized clothing. It does not mean that I am small, I am short and have shorter arms, short from waist to neck, etc. Regular clothing just does not fit me. I can only wear things that are made under Petite sizing.

In Canada, where I live, it is becoming more difficult to find Petite sizes. Many stores are not selling Petite sizes anymore. Many women just wear small sizes.

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me where I might be able to find petite sized clothing in Miami, I would be very appreciative.

Actually, while I am posing this question, any stores in Fort Lauderdale also as we might be sailing out of that port next year.

Thanks

-

Since you are flying in early specifically to shop, my suggestion would be to head to Aventura Mall. It is the second or third largest mall in the US.

Most of the large chain stores will have petite departments (Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Gap, Macys, Nordstrom, Saks, etc).

Sawgrass Mills is also a good suggestion. Same as above except outlet stores. They go back and forth with Aventura as being the second and third largest malls in the US.

I buy petites at Macy's, Ann Taylor, and Dillard's.

Macy's has a large selection of stylish clothing by Style & Co and I.N.C.

Dillard's petite clothing can be a bit matronly but sometimes they have great dresses and evening gowns.

Ann Taylor sells modern conservative styles.

Dillard's petite clothing can be a bit matronly but sometimes they have great dresses and evening gowns.

Agree but I would add Kohls for casual clothes

If you need larger sizes in Petite (14P, 16P etc) try Lane Bryant. You can order online with free shipping to store for a better selection. Then try it on there and return what you don't want before leaving the store.

I forgot Sharon that you are petite! You are the perfect person to answer this!