Devinly Decadence No More

ano

If you are looking for healthy food on the Anthem of the Seas and Quantum of the Seas, it is no more. It was $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner for this additional cost restaurant. Surprisingly nobody really wanted to pay extra money to have less food so I think around January 2015 they dropped the extra charges. Apparently that didn't work either because now the restaurants are disappearing. So long health food.

Welcome to last year - all of this has been discussed already in other threads (with the same thread title). There was even an official announcement from RCI. They simply changed the name of the venue - it didn't disappear.:cool:

Welcome to last year - all of this has been discussed already in other threads (with the same thread title). There was even an official announcement from RCI. They simply changed the name of the venue - it didn't disappear.:cool:

This article from USA Today says there is more to it than just a name change. The Biggest Loser chef that came up with the concept is no longer involved with it anymore due to a conflict in commitments.

While it may have the same goal (healthier than other ship options), it isn't the same as the original concept...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2016/01/05/royal-caribbean-devinly-decadence-anthem/78297950/

If you are looking for healthy food on the Anthem of the Seas and Quantum of the Seas, it is no more. It was $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner for this additional cost restaurant. Surprisingly nobody really wanted to pay extra money to have less food so I think around January 2015 they dropped the extra charges. Apparently that didn't work either because now the restaurants are disappearing. So long health food.

uummmmmmm........

I am on the Anthem right now, and after the name change from Devinly Decadence to Solarium Bistro, I can assure you that there is no charge.

If they intend to charge in the future, I have heard nothing about it.

^^^ right, the menu will probably align with the other Bistros on other ships.

Not so far.

I haven't been up there for lunch yet, but I will soon, and will report. But dinner is a "buffet" for appetizers, salad and dessert, with served entrees.

The appetizers were 90% Greek-themed. I LOVED it, but can see that it would not appeal to everyone.

Name changed to Solarium Bistro and it is one of the complimentary restaurants.

Edited by cruisenfever