Specialty dining discount and Valentines day on the ship

Hi,

Do they do anything extra for dinner on Valentine's Day in the main dining room??

Also, do they offer any discount on the ship for specialty dining (Chops etc) when you get on board?? Right now they have a 3 night specialty dining package, but was wondering if it is bigger discount on board.

Thank you everyone!!!!!

no clue on V day but I doubt it.

as for the other.. usually the only discounts on board is a percentage off the first night, just to get tables filled. and even then many people use their C&A BOGOHO coupons

the specialty package i is the same price no matter when you book it. the only reason to wait is if you are not picky on times or want to use OBC.

no clue on V day but I doubt it.

as for the other.. usually the only discounts on board is a percentage off the first night, just to get tables filled. and even then many people use their C&A BOGOHO coupons

the specialty package i is the same price no matter when you book it. the only reason to wait is if you are not picky on times or want to use OBC.

Thank you!!!!

Onboard the Navigator in December the specialty restaurants had tables set up on the promenade on day 1 selling dining packages. Three nights was $70 per person. We did purchase the package and chose 2 nights Chops and 1 night Giovanni's.

I have read of other cruises doing the same thing this winter. Of course things change by the minute with Royal, so you can't count on it being offered.