Tea Time II

josiemartinez

The previous thread was getting a tad too long. Question: Do you think the servers will get upset (have a cow, etc.) if I brought my own flavored tea to Tea Time? I'll just ask the for hot water.

I love Carnival but the cheese-paring is getting to be ridiculous.

I will bring my own or just order the green tea or regular. My friends and I are not happy one bit about the extra charges. They could have gone to a cheaper brand and kept the variety. Another cruise included specialty bites the dust.:(

I will bring my own or just order the green tea or regular. My friends and I are not happy one bit about the extra charges. They could have gone to a cheaper brand and kept the variety. Another cruise included specialty bites the dust.:(

Is it correct regular and green tea are included? My dd is a tea drinker. What exactly is tea time and is it worth it foe whatever price they charge

Thank you.

Yeah, don't think it will matter. I will be bringing my own Twinings Irish Breakfast tea. I usually drink a couple cups a day, so a small box of tea won't take up much room...

At home I use Sleepy Time brand. For saving space I take the tea out of the box and put one box worth of tea into a zip sandwich bag. I cut off the front of the box that tells the variety of tea. I fit 6 bags of tea into a tiny open bin. The bags stand up straight and take up very little room. The reason I have mentioned this, is that if you toss the box and just use the bag, you won't even notice (nearly) any room being taken up in your luggage.

Mine looks just like this picture, but my bin is smaller and not as cute. Just the small plastic ones found at the dollar store or other places.

http://cheapisthenewclassy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/coffee-bar-tea.jpg

Edited by familyoutdoors