Shake rattle and noise!! Update and mini review

fb0075

FIRST

The EXTREME noise and shaking that we experienced the firat day leaving and porting never occured again!!! :) Just normal thruster shaking!!

SECOND

This was our 119th cruise and the BEST in years!!!!

The concerns on CC over wait staff etc. was totally opposite on this cruise--EVERYONE talked about the friendliness and super service that we recieved!!!

THIRD

Food is subjective and we are the worse BUT it was very very good---Specialty was great and GDR was (for mass produced food) good--Terrace was as good as any "buffet" that we have been on and of course WAVES :)

FOURTH

Entertainment which is so bad on O was again the BEST production shows we have seen in years---the singers and dancers were very professional---the caberet people were also good to adequate--

In CONCLUSION

We ONLY did this to try the larger ship as we had a terrible crossing on the Regatta in Sept (I believe)--food was AWFUL and POLO was the worse --entertainment consisted of the CD 2 nights --the band director 2 nights--asst CD one night--and a few one man shows --TERRIBLE!!!

We swore NEVER AGAIN but glad we gave Riveria a look!

again JMHO

FRANK

Glad to hear you had such a great time. So I am guessing Riveria may see you again?

YEP or Marina but was very dissapointed that the Pappette to Lima will not be an option after April--we are on Az then---

Also, the Sirena is taking over the French Polynesian route and I am afraid the entertainment will more to the other smaller ships!

FRANK

YEP or Marina but was very dissapointed that the Pappette to Lima will not be an option after April--we are on Az then---

Also, the Sirena is taking over the French Polynesian route and I am afraid the entertainment will more to the other smaller ships!

FRANK

We were on the Marina in FP and frankly, we spent so much time snorkeling and hiking that we were never "up" to see the entertainment :) if you are not quite so active I can see where lack of entertainment can be an issue. I'll be on Regatta in May so I can compare the two ship sizes and see what the differences are.