Johnny Rockets Menu and pricing

Lerin

Is this available online anywhere?

A few years back the pricing was $4.95 for all you can eat with drinks being an extra charge which I don't remember. You could also get some of the foods to go.

Anyone have details on Johnny Rockets now? Has it changed?

We will be on Liberty right after dry dock.

Thanks in advance.

A few years back the pricing was $4.95 for all you can eat with drinks being an extra charge which I don't remember. You could also get some of the foods to go.

Thanks in advance.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/johnnyrockets.pdf

Same deal, one cover charge for food, and drinks extra. I think the cover is a few dollars more now.

Thanks in advance.

Ahoy Lerin

The Freedom of the Seas is Liberty's sister ship. , Their Johnny Rockets charges $6.95 per person which also includes the gratuity. Sodas are now included in the cost. You can ordered more than one soda, and even get a cup to go. You can order multiple burgers etc, if you wish..

Thanks in advance.

Go for breakfast it's free and good.

I had a question last year for the head waiter about Johnny Rockets that he could not answer. They advertise the beef is never frozen. I asked the waiter if they bring some on the ship at the local stops. I do not keep our beef in the fridge for a week. He could not tell me.

I had a question last year for the head waiter about Johnny Rockets that he could not answer. They advertise the beef is never frozen. I asked the waiter if they bring some on the ship at the local stops. I do not keep our beef in the fridge for a week. He could not tell me.

Nothing would be brought aboard from local stops.

There have been contradictory posts on here about the burgers at JR's with some saying that they have seen frozen patties used and some saying that they have seen beef being ground in the kitchens to make the burgers fresh.

It may vary by ship, a ship may have run out and had to resort to a back up plan no way of telling for sure unless you are the cook.

If they are grinding their beef fresh then yes it could last a week.

• 1 month later...

Ground beef in a sealed oxygen-free vacuum package has a refrigerated shelf life of 45-60 days. Once opened it needs to be used within about 3 days, but that's not a problem. If they're grinding their own beef, whole muscle cuts of beef in vacuum packages have a shelf life of 60-90 days.

http://www.beefresearch.org/cmdocs/beefresearch/beef%20shelf-life.pdf

Typically ships restock every 7-14 days, so it's not hard to keep beef fresh for that long.