Luggage Tags

I agree, we try to keep the same stateroom too, it's a pain to pack and unpack. However, faced with having different staterooms, or not going on the cruise, we will gladly take the stateroom change.

Is Laura on Southern Caribbean itineraries?

Greek Isles, TA, then Southern. This is the replacement for the Rhapsody debacle.

Do the luggage tags have to be printed in color or can they be black and white?

The only time I print in color is when I have to print my luggage tags. For some reason I like them in color since I believe the colors differentiate the deck you are one on and it's easy on the eye for the crew to handle your luggage. All I want is my luggage safe in my door so I do everything possible to facilitate the process.

John, not on a b2b but in 2014 when we went to Sydney, Australia for our 13 day NZ, we stayed in Sydney for 9 more days before re boarding for the Transpacific, in that case, we needed to change our tags however we did stay on for the Hawaii back to Vancouver and didn't need tags for that sailing. Had we only done the Transpacific then Hawaii, then no we wouldn't have needed the additional tags. We did have the same cabin for Cruise 1 & 2 but the Hawaii sailing we changed rooms.

Edited by Desert Cruizers