How to get an onboard account BREAKDOWN?

bbryan5

Just off the Gem (already posted a random thoughts/tips thread) Anyone know who I can email/contact to get a breakdown of all our onboard charges sent to me in an email? I think it was correct, but I always like to double check what was charged to our account. I know I could/should have asked for it while on the ship.. but I didn't. Thanks!

On the last night of the cruise, there should have been an itemized bill slipped into your mail slot outside your cabin door. Other than that, I'm not sure whether it's possible to get an itemized account once you're off the ship.

Interesting you would ask this. When we were on the Gem in December, we also did not get any bill/account details left for us at the end of the cruise as we have on all other sailings (and we had 2 cabins on 2 separate floors and neither received this)

We did have a very minimal charge (12 cents), but I was surprised we didn't receive an itemized list as we had spent $400 in obc.

Absolutely no final bill left for us. I wonder if they could email it to me?

Hmm.. two possibilities;

1) It's a ship thing. The ship will erase their point of sales systems as next cruisers board. Ship will only archive total revenue per stateroom, or maybe not at all and just per venue/department.

2) Hoping NCL keeps "good" track of her customers and their spending and your final bills are stored and kept for future bookings in their hq.

Haven guests do have reported back of getting unasked their last time favorite afternoon snacks and suspect a personal file exists..

All of this is just personal assumption and CC observation.

Just off the Gem (already posted a random thoughts/tips thread) Anyone know who I can email/contact to get a breakdown of all our onboard charges sent to me in an email? I think it was correct, but I always like to double check what was charged to our account. I know I could/should have asked for it while on the ship.. but I didn't. Thanks!

We didn't get one on the Epic in December either. They overcharged us $1400 on our credit card. I called and they admitted their mistake and refunded it 3 weeks later but I lost $100 in the deal because of the fluctuating currency rate. I wasn't happy!