just off Victory

Gravedigger

Got off Victory Saturday Morning. Noticed more cut backs. No robes, room make up only once a day, Ice only when asked for, and flavored or herbal teas are $2.00 extra. This was the roughest riding ship I have been on in 20 cruises. The water wasn't that choppy but the ship was rocking. Half moon cay was Great :(

Sorry to hear. I had a different experience on the victory. Our steward had me fill out a paper on the first day that had two check boxes for when you wanted service. One for morning and one for evening. I checked both and received both.

There were also boxes for other items I may want including bathrobes, extra pillows, extra blankets ect.

Same here. Our room steward, Sue, had us pick morning or evening service. We checked morning. She made the bed, cleaned the room and bathroom. We asked for ice and she filled it morning and evening. Also made towel animals for our granddaughter every night. She was always around and you could always ask her for something and she was happy to please. We gave her a nice tip at the end of the cruise. Have been on other cruises Carnival and Royal where the steward just barely did their job. No tip for them!