New England and Canada Cruise

Nana57

First time cruiser on Holland. We have many cruises on Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. We like the itinerary and the travel months we see for New England and Canada cruise. When do the new itineraries come out for 2017? Looking to go in August but the categories I am interest in are sold out for this year. Do they sometimes become available when someone cancels? Would this show up on the website or do I have to call?

First time cruiser on Holland. We have many cruises on Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. We like the itinerary and the travel months we see for New England and Canada cruise. When do the new itineraries come out for 2017? Looking to go in August but the categories I am interest in are sold out for this year. Do they sometimes become available when someone cancels? Would this show up on the website or do I have to call?

Most until the end of 2017 are already out.

HAL is late with their cruises.

You can call HAL and ask how long the wait list is for this year's cruises. That is a very popular itinerary and does sell out quickly.

As for 2017 -- it may come out in May or even later. The last couple of years HAL has been late in getting many itineraries -- mainly due to transferring ships to P&O and the new ship debut date being changed.

Watch the availability around the dates final payment is due. Some people hold the cabin up until they have to make final payment and sometimes one frees up.

I've done that cruise multiple times, Boston to Montreal to Boston, and totally love the ports. Bar Harbor, (Portland on those itineraries it is included), Halifax, Charlottetown, Quebec City and Montreal are all wonderful.