Jamaica private tour guide

jamike

• 2 weeks later...

I booked Richard Brooks for a shore excursion for 5-6 hours. He will take you anywhere that you want to go! Adventure, nature, history, arts & craft, dining and entertainment! He has a car that seats 7 and a bus that seats 14. The more people you have the less you pay. I found people on Cruise Critic Roll Call for my Princess Cruise and posted a message telling everyone about the tour. Within a couple of days I had 14 people signed up!

Richie was amazing! He is a laugh a minute type of guy and very entertaining! He took care of us the whole way, had beverages in his van and showed us the best of the island. His love of his country truly shows!

He will respond quickly. http://www.excursionochorios.net

richiebrooks2@yahoo.com

Tell him that Carol recommended him and he gave us a grand tour in January.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just booked with Marvyn's Paradise Tours. We leave out in 10 days! He had the best reviews on TripAdvisor and through the forums here. I also checked with Richard Brooks and Courtney Taylor- they all responded fast and comparable prices.

We used Wentworth Pearson, his van is outside the gates but he was 1st class all the way. It was just DW and me but he gave us a tour of the island, we stopped at great shopping points and had an authentic jerk chicken & pork lunch at a roadside stop. We felt safe with him the whole time.

http://www.wentworthtours.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Chris Jamaica tours. Without a doubt, great communication all the way through. No question too much trouble, have a look at his reviews, do not hesitate to book. You will not be disappointed. Great vans, great drivers. Also fantastic value for money. Thank you Chris, best wishes my friend Sean & nicola

Sent from my iPad using Forums