LHR airport hotel advice

jklc123

Thanks for the info. Have not needed an airport hotel at any of these locations, but appreciate the addition to the collective knowledge base. So we have:

DOH

DXB

IST

KUL

SIN

Appreciate the input.

These are not all airport hotel, but perhaps they will assist.

DXB- Very close to Dubai Airport, the Holiday Inn Express. Fates are low and hotel is clean, just not luxury.

IST-Hotel Lassos is a small hotel near the Hippodrome in Istanbul, great rates and free breakfast (excellent) and you can walk to the sites.

KUL- Hotel Astana-great hotel downtown.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298570-d301004-Reviews-Hotel_Istana-Kuala_Lumpur_Wilayah_Persekutuan.html

SIN-The Royal Plaza on Scotts is a great 4.5 star for about $175 per night. Located near the Orchard Road MRT. Many inexpensive restaurants in the area.

If you are looking for an excellent airport hotel in Hong Kong, I recommend the Sky City Marriott.

These are not all airport hotel, but perhaps they will assist.

Actually, I don't need a hotel. Upthread I mentioned that I was not aware of any airside hotels. Various folks mentioned the five airports above as having airside hotels, so I was just compiling a list of where we have airside lodging - for the collective knowledge of the group.