Spreadsheet for M class cabin info?

exalaskans

I see a spreadsheet for the S class cabin info but not for the M class in the sticky posts at the beginning of the Celebrity section. Am I missing it somewhere or if not is there an easy way to locate info for a specific cabin?

I have been a "lurker" for a while on cruise critic and gained a lot of good info but this is my first post so be easy on me please. :)

I see a spreadsheet for the S class cabin info but not for the M class in the sticky posts at the beginning of the Celebrity section. Am I missing it somewhere or if not is there an easy way to locate info for a specific cabin?

You can use the "Search this Thread" feature if you are logged in to your Cruise Critic account.

(1) - Click on the sticky link

M-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

(2) - To the right of the blue horizontal bar, click on the middle option, Search this Thread

(3) - It then displays an empty box.

Type in the cabin number you want, and click Go

For example, if I type in 6145 (the number of a popular sky suite) and click Go, it displays links to 8 entries for it.

It will display posts where that number is even mentioned, as well as posts where it is reviewed.

Not all cabins have been reviewed there, or even mentioned, so it may come back saying Sorry- no matches.

Hope you find this easy enough. ;)

Edited by varoo

Yes I see how that works now. I thought maybe there was a spreadsheet I wasn't seeing or something but I guess not. Thanks so much for your prompt reply.

Actually at the top of the main page is the S class sticky, the M class sticky is two threads down.

:)

You can use the "Search this Thread" feature if you are logged in to your Cruise Critic account.

(1) - Click on the sticky link

M-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

(2) - To the right of the blue horizontal bar, click on the middle option, Search this Thread

(3) - It then displays an empty box.

Type in the cabin number you want, and click Go

For example, if I type in 6145 (the number of a popular sky suite) and click Go, it displays links to 8 entries for it.

It will display posts where that number is even mentioned, as well as posts where it is reviewed.

Not all cabins have been reviewed there, or even mentioned, so it may come back saying Sorry- no matches.

Hope you find this easy enough. ;)

Wow, I never figured that out, so I just gave up. Thanks.

Yes I see how that works now. I thought maybe there was a spreadsheet I wasn't seeing or something but I guess not. Thanks so much for your prompt reply.

No, you have not missed the spreadsheet for M class. The thread is mainly posts with information on the different cabins, so you have to use the search feature for a specific cabin. I, too, wish there were a spreadsheet like the one for the S class.

Welcome to cruise critic. We love Bellingham and often go down there even with our now worth less currency!

No, you have not missed the spreadsheet for M class. The thread is mainly posts with information on the different cabins, so you have to use the search feature for a specific cabin. I, too, wish there were a spreadsheet like the one for the S class.

Welcome to cruise critic. We love Bellingham and often go down there even with our now worth less currency!

Thanks. Yes Bellingham is really a great place! We definitely aren't seeing as many Canadians here as we used to. The currency rate makes it nice for us of course when we go across the border though.

Thanks. Yes Bellingham is really a great place! We definitely aren't seeing as many Canadians here as we used to. The currency rate makes it nice for us of course when we go across the border though.

My sister lives up there and says the same thing. I agree, great place to visit!