Hits and Misses on Navigator. A PHOTO HEAVY review.

All good things come in good time.:cool:

Particularly when you work in a busy shop where you don't really have time to blog, upload & edit photos until you get home

May I ask what you do to edit your photos? Your photos are fantastic and i was very surprised to read you do not use a tripod. The low light interior photos are amazing. Do you shoot in raw and enhance?

Also, sorry you missed Labadee... that was my favorite stop on any cruise ship ever. Probably due to a confluence of several factors but really enjoyed that day.

Edited by FSUNole

YEAH for not having to pay the phone bill!!!!

Sounds like a nice relaxing way to spend debark too.

Cant wait for Epcot day. Love Disney... yet Key West is fun!

I've already started work on the Epcot post. Hopefully I won't be too busy tomorrow. :cool:

May I ask what you do to edit your photos? Your photos are fantastic and i was very surprised to read you do not use a tripod. The low light interior photos are amazing. Do you shoot in raw and enhance?

Also, sorry you missed Labadee... that was my favorite stop on any cruise ship ever. Probably due to a confluence of several factors but really enjoyed that day.

Thanks! I always take photos in raw format with the D90 as it's exceptional at picking up details depending on the aperture setting. This gets me a lot of the night details, though there still would be more with a tripod. For editing I use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop (PS used mostly for aligning photos that are a little crooked). These programs aren't as necessary with the D90, but really help with iPhone photos since the phones filters have a way of degrading photos.

I had a great time at Labadee in 2013. It was a bummer we missed it, but I can see myself back there again at some point. :cool:

Edited by seannyice81

Awesome review, Sean. I really enjoyed myself reading it. HAs anyone ever told you you should write a book? I'd buy it :D. It was great to read that you didn't end up with such a huge phonebill. Hats off to Amit.

Cindy

Thank you!

Hats off to him, indeed. I'd like to write a book, but to be honest, these blogs are enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Booked on Navigator next month and looking forward to pictures and review. Instead, 9 pages of kibitzing. Oh, well. Will check back later, hoping to find some info.

The review and photos are not on here. :rolleyes: They are on Sean's blog, which is located at the following link. :p :

http://seanstravelblog.com/2016/02/17/an-extended-stay-in-florida-epcot/

This is a great read. We were with you on that cruise. In fact we were the crazy Delaware Blue Hens with the flags at Sail Away.

I agree with most everything in your blog. Giovanni's was awesome, as was all the food offerings. The Turtle Farm was fun, not what to make of Hell. In Jamaica, we did a walking tour of the city. A lot of fun, but Falmouth itself isn't much for tourists. Either have to book and excursion to the Falls or make it a close t the ship day in the nice dockside marketplace. Labadon't was an unfortunate miss.

We enjoyed the ship so much we booked the Adventure of the Seas for our group next February. Anyone reading along can rest assure that the navigator is a great choice.

12548947_10204977248702948_6470762259687201855_n.jpg?oh=6cad2fb1ae5b294f33abee3f547c5381&oe=57922773