Is Captain Dag on Prinsendam?

petlover

• 1 year later...
Is Captain working for Holland America now? We knew him from Regent then he went to Seaborn.

Since he's on the Prinsendam, he's working for Holland America.

Sounds like a bit of an exchange, Seabourn got Tim Roberts and HAL Captain Dag.

Roy

Sorry to disappoint ;); Norwegian Captain Dag Dvergastein is back at Seabourn. His assignment to PRDM was only temporary. PRDM's current captain is Chris Turner (reassigned from ZADM) and his relief is Captain Jeroen Schuchman

Are you sure? I believe jaspermycat is currently on the Elegant Explorer.

Roy

Are you sure? I believe jaspermycat is currently on the Elegant Explorer.

Roy

There have been some very recent changes to the schedule however changes change also ;). Capt. Anne Jan Smit was supposed to go to PRDM however, he is now going to OSDM. Perhaps you can ask Jaspermycat to confirm

Edited by Copper10-8

There have been some very recent changes to the schedule however changes change also ;). Capt. Anne Jan Smit was supposed to go to PRDM however, he is now going to OSDM. Perhaps you can ask Jaspermycat to confirm

How recent? I see jaspermycat's post was dated January 29. Could things have changed since then? Followup, if Captain Turner is moving to the Prinsendam, who will be taking over the Zaandam?

I think I stand corrected. I just looked at post number 2 and her post is dated January 31, 2016

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

How recent? I see jaspermycat's post was dated January 29. Could things have changed since then? Followup, if Captain Turner is moving to the Prinsendam, who will be taking over the Zaandam?

I think I stand corrected. I just looked at post number 2 and her post is dated January 31, 2016

Roy

Capt Turner is still slated/scheduled to take over ZADM in March which is not going to happen when he's on PRDM now. Hence my comment about last minute changes to the schedule. Got a feeling someone else will be going to ZADM after her current captain, Pieter Jan "P.J." van Maurik goes on vacation

Yeah, this is a year-old thread

Edited by Copper10-8

Is Captain working for Holland America now? We knew him from Regent then he went to Seaborn.

Realize that Cruise Critic instructions suggest that you not make a new thread, but in some cases it is best not to revive old threads.. The last post on this thread which you revived is over a year old & has caused several posters to become confused, including me..

IMO this thread should be closed & a new one started, however I actually don't know how to report it to the hosts as I've automatically been put on the new format by CC..:confused:

Realize that Cruise Critic instructions suggest that you not make a new thread, but in some cases it is best not to revive old threads.. The last post on this thread which you revived is over a year old & has caused several posters to become confused, including me..

IMO this thread should be closed & a new one started, however I actually don't know how to report it to the hosts as I've automatically been put on the new format by CC..:confused:

I agree with you and reported this to the hosts just now.

You should still see a kind of arrow/exclamation symbol at the top of the right hand side of you page. I believe that is the new "red" triangle now turned "blue".