Few questions about the Miracle.

CRocks

We're booked on Next year's Jan 14th 15 day sailing to Hawaii aboard the Miracle. I've never cruised this class ship + notice it's radically different. Foe one, we like to stay on the lido deck. I see Miracle has no cabins on that deck. Also, is there a big screen TV or any plans to have one in the next year? And we just got off Sunshine + found the HUB app very useful. Any idea when Miracle will be getting it?

No big screen on the Miracle. She just went thru a redo. She's being repo'd in 2017 to the other side of the Pacific.

The Spirit class is a favorite of many. Our Sunday cruise will be the third time in four months we've sailed on her.

We're booked on Next year's Jan 14th 15 day sailing to Hawaii aboard the Miracle. I've never cruised this class ship + notice it's radically different. Foe one, we like to stay on the lido deck. I see Miracle has no cabins on that deck. Also, is there a big screen TV or any plans to have one in the next year? And we just got off Sunshine + found the HUB app very useful. Any idea when Miracle will be getting it?

I love Miracle and board on Sundayyyyyyyy! This class of ship is very easy to get around, so you really won't have any issues in not having a cabin on the lido deck. I understand that it has the HUB app now.

The Miracle has fewer bells and whistles than the newer larger ships! We still enjoy her tremendously!

There is no big screen tv and no Guy's Burgers(which I don't miss at all!)

It does have a very cute Red Frog Pub with an actual pub that has entertainment, pub games, and fun rum tasting with snacks.

It has an Alchemy Bar. It has a lovely Serenity Area.

There is a sports bar and sometimes for big games they will put up a big screen in one of the other lounges but not out at the pool.

You are right that there are no cabins on the Lido deck.

We tend to book mid ship and on decks with only cabins above and below us so deck 6 and 7 are perfect for us.

We hope you enjoy your cruise despite the big differences!!

The Spirit class is our favorite class of ship. It may not have some of the newer items----but is easy to get around and we'll miss her when she leaves. If you're interested someday, here is an "album" of our Miracle Hawaii Cruise from Oct. 2015. Some of the pictures will give you an idea of the decor and activities on the Miracle. Just click on the link below.

2015 MIRACLE HAWAIIAN CRUISE

Edited by chocolate melting cake