Half Moon Cabanas, should there be a Lotto?

rubrrick

Half Moon Cay cabanas are extreamly popular, just being 10 of them. Maybe they should wait till the last 30 days (when everyone is booked) and then bid them out. That should bring in more dollars to HAL (and their parent company) and should be an interesting bidding war. Just a thought.

Rick

PS. Does anyone want to give up their cabana on the 12/4 Westerdam run for an extra $50.00?

I think it should be 'first come, first served'. The cabanas are technically sold as excursions on HMC and when they are filled, there can be no more bookings. It works that way for every excursion offered, everywhere, all ports.

I was lucky enough to find out about the cabanas on CC and it was just as they bacame available. However I did budget it as an excursion and would not want to wait until 30 days before to find out if I needed to try to book a substitute if I didn't "win".

The only other time we were at HMC I stayed aboard because I cannot medically tolerate much sun. The cabana was a way to experience all the good things I have read about the place.

While by booking early we did get some advance choices, we also we parted with deposit money at the same time. (Five of us are going). Something of a trade off, wouldn't you say?

Blessings,

Gail

P.S. Its the tourquoise one :)

Archived