NCL shareholder benefit

paulabr

When or do they respond to your request for your shareholders benefit. I emailed a request Jan 10 the and have not heard anything. This is my first time,so really don't know how this works,

Any help would be great

Thanks, Paula

I have had the best experience with that department. I was looking to request a $250 benefit for my upcoming cruise, but on CC I have read that you will not receive the benefit if you have an AARP rate. I scanned my request form and brokerage statement, then emailed the department to ask them if I was eligible.

The following day I happened to be at my PC when I received their answer saying that all sailings are eligible for it. I replied right back to them with the PDF file attached, and within 1 minute I received a confirmation, with an amenity invoice.

Edited by vince_g

When or do they respond to your request for your shareholders benefit. I emailed a request Jan 10 the and have not heard anything. This is my first time,so really don't know how this works,

Any help would be great

When we email our request in, we have always received a response within 24 hours (emailed Amenity Receipt).

... It cannot be used to gratuities or pre-purchases. ...

I just used my $250 Shareholder credit for the stateroom gratuities. Not sure if you're talking about those. or maybe you mean prepay gratuities? but why do that? The shareholder credit is use it or lose it.

To the OP, sometimes I get a response in a couple days. Once it took two weeks, but that included Christmas. Yours includes MLK day? Call them or e-mail the info again if it's been too long.

Yes now Its Time To buy It [emoji33]So bad i had It at more Than 60 ..

Agree!

If you don't own it, now might be the time to buy.

Luckily we're in @$32, but what a wild ride.

Carnival and Royal Caribbean, as well. :)

gary

• 2 weeks later...
Well I bought 100 shares and sent my completed form with proof of stock ownership in on February 6th.

Have not received a thing since then and it's now been 5 days.

Any advice for getting this added to my sailing?

Go to http://www.nclhltdinvestor.com/index.cfm

Bottom Right, there is a link to download a request form. Fill out the form and attach your proof of purchase (broker statement, etc.). Easiest to scan and email form per instructions on the form. I usually get a response in less than a day (i.e. amenities form showing the benefit being added to our reservation).

Go to http://www.nclhltdinvestor.com/index.cfm

Bottom Right, there is a link to download a request form. Fill out the form and attach your proof of purchase (broker statement, etc.). Easiest to scan and email form per instructions on the form. I usually get a response in less than a day (i.e. amenities form showing the benefit being added to our reservation).

Thanks Bird.

I've already done that. Filled out the form and scanned/emailed to them on the 6th of this month. Just checked my booking at NCL.com and credit is not there.

Thanks Bird.

I've already done that. Filled out the form and scanned/emailed to them on the 6th of this month. Just checked my booking at NCL.com and credit is not there.

By coincidence, I emailed a shareholder request to 'ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com' on 02/06/16 @ 8:16 am. I got a response with my OBC at 3:18 pm same day.

The response you are expecting is an email from NCL.com with an Amenities Invoice showing the OBC being delivered on the first day of your cruise.

Edited by BirdTravels