Service Charge Phone Number?

Gonflipin

Currently on hold for 38 minutes and counting.....

It's been a month since disembarkation and emailing form...

I could have sworn I read about a direct phone line to that exact department but I can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated.

I could have sworn I read about a direct phone line to that exact department but I can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated.

No phone # on form. Just the email address.

Did you get a confirmation email and case #?

Remove service charges. Thought that is what this thread is about.

Nope, OP has not saying anything about removing service charges. They are clearly adjusting the amount, but nowhere have they said that they were removing charges completely - that is your own interpretation.

Good thing I came across this thread as now that we're finally back home, I almost forgot to look up the form I picked up onboard.

I too am going to adjust the DSC we paid as because of a computer glitch they couldn't honor the grandfathered $12pppd for one of our three cabins (our TA and NCL both tried to get those prepaid, unsuccesfully) and OTOH, I'm going to reduce the daily rate for the three nights we paid double service charges for dinner service while using our SDP.

Edited by Demonyte

I too am going to adjust the DSC we paid as because of a computer glitch they couldn't honor the grandfathered $12pppd for one of our three cabins (our TA and NCL both tried to get those prepaid, unsuccesfully) and

Same scenario here and that is what I did.

Yet some on here decided to fabricate stories and insist I simply didn't know how to use a phone and call NCL to prepay or that I was a liar. But that's okay those people have been removed from this forum for their hate rhetoric.

You'll receive a confirmation email and case number and from that point it can take a few weeks to see the refund.

I don't think anyone on the phone will be able to help you. I would just continue to wait. If it has only been a month I'm sure it will be taken care of soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm quite certain half of the posters wouldn't say the things they say about removing tip in person. :D

Wrong. I've had conversations with a total stranger, at Guest Services.

I stand by my convictions, not only when I'm behind a keyboard.

Those who have met me, will likely concur....I'm pretty much the real me, on here...as in person.

Stephen

I have been waiting for over a month also. Have case #, and gave up trying to speak with a person. Wait times way over what is acceptable for customer service. I am going to try the exec office #

Useful LINK to NCL:

http://elliott.org/company-contacts/norwegian-cruise-line-ncl/

Result:

Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)

Norwegian Cruise Line Corporation Ltd. (Norwegian), a wholly owned subsidiary of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., is an American company operating cruise line, headquartered in Miami, FL. The company is best known for its Freestyle Cruising concept, which means that there are no set times or seating arrangements for meals, nor is formal attire required.

7665 Corporate Center Dr.

Miami, FL 33126

http://www.ncl.com

Phone Contacts

Main: (305) 436-4000

Customer Service: (866) 234-7350

Toll Free: (866) 234-7350

International: (305) 436-4000

Email Contacts

passengerservices@ncl.com

Remember to include copies of all documents and prior emails when requesting assistance. NCL has a reputation for protecting its customer loyalty base if the resolution request is reasonable but does not react positively to threats or over-reaching. Remember to state your proposed solution with specificity and keep it reasonable.

Social Media Contacts

 Facebook

 Twitter

 Google Plus

Executive Contacts

If you contact the company by email, you should receive an almost immediate return receipt, and a substantive reply within one week. If you don't, it's safe to assume you're being ignored. Before you reach out to one of these managers, please review these suggestions, which will increase the odds of a successful appeal.

Escalate your request as an appeal to a higher coporate level.

Primary Contact

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive

Andy Stuart

President and Chief Operating Officer

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4000

astuart@ncl.com

Mr. Stuart’s Twitter account

Researched by John McNeal and filed under Cruise Line.

Last updated: January 27, 2016.

The names, numbers and addresses were collected from publicly-available resources and are believed to be accurate at the time of the last update. Here's how we find our information. If you need to make a correction or change, please use this form.

Use this LINK for other travel industry questions troubleshooting:

http://www.elliott.org

Do you have a copy of the form? I have looked for it online and can't seem to find it.

Useful LINK to NCL:

http://elliott.org/company-contacts/norwegian-cruise-line-ncl/

Result:

Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)

Norwegian Cruise Line Corporation Ltd. (Norwegian)' date=' a wholly owned subsidiary of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., is an American company operating cruise line, headquartered in Miami, FL. The company is best known for its Freestyle Cruising concept, which means that there are no set times or seating arrangements for meals, nor is formal attire required.

Miami, FL 33126

http://www.ncl.com

Phone Contacts

Main: (305) 436-4000

Customer Service: (866) 234-7350

Toll Free: (866) 234-7350

International: (305) 436-4000

Email Contacts

[email']passengerservices@ncl.com[/email]

Remember to include copies of all documents and prior emails when requesting assistance. NCL has a reputation for protecting its customer loyalty base if the resolution request is reasonable but does not react positively to threats or over-reaching. Remember to state your proposed solution with specificity and keep it reasonable.

Social Media Contacts

 Facebook

 Twitter

 Google Plus

Executive Contacts

If you contact the company by email, you should receive an almost immediate return receipt, and a substantive reply within one week. If you don't, it's safe to assume you're being ignored. Before you reach out to one of these managers, please review these suggestions, which will increase the odds of a successful appeal.

Escalate your request as an appeal to a higher coporate level.

Primary Contact

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive

Andy Stuart

President and Chief Operating Officer

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4000

astuart@ncl.com

Mr. Stuart’s Twitter account

Researched by John McNeal and filed under Cruise Line.

Last updated: January 27, 2016.

The names, numbers and addresses were collected from publicly-available resources and are believed to be accurate at the time of the last update. Here's how we find our information. If you need to make a correction or change, please use this form.

Use this LINK for other travel industry questions troubleshooting:

http://www.elliott.org

New system is a mess. Going up the ladder have waited since 11-2015. Tired of average 30 to 45 minute wait time with no valid action on NCL's part. Even my CC company knows about the lack of response. Very bad system.

It shouldn't be this hard to find it. I don't get it ... is it top secret?!

Can someone please post the form?

You get the form from guest services. It is a paper form (not electronic). My guess is that people fill it out right away so that's why it is difficult to find someone to post it cause even if they scan it in they might not know how to remove their info before posting. There was someone a couple months ago who did post a copy. Also it is worth noting that I believe someone said that you need to get it from guest services and they need to have a record of it. You can't just get a copy and send it in after the fact. Not sure if that is true or not.

Edited by Moby0215

You get the form from guest services. It is a paper form (not electronic). My guess is that people fill it out right away so that's why it is difficult to find someone to post it cause even if they scan it in they might not know how to remove their info before posting. There was someone a couple months ago who did post a copy. Also it is worth noting that I believe someone said that you need to get it from guest services and they need to have a record of it. You can't just get a copy and send it in after the fact. Not sure if that is true or not.

I have offered to scan and redact a copy, but each time I have the moderator has removed my post.

That said, they just hand you a form. Remember, the form was instituted to take it OUT of the hands of guest services. They record nothing.

I have offered to scan and redact a copy, but each time I have the moderator has removed my post.

That said, they just hand you a form. Remember, the form was instituted to take it OUT of the hands of guest services. They record nothing.

I thought someone said the form was numbered? And m curious, why would the moderators care if the form is posted?

Edited by Moby0215

On Getaway they had a cruise specific list that they filled, it had info about the passenger requesting the form, the reservation number it applied to and if there was a service issue, their internal issue number. Also it had info about who handled the case (ie. have out the form) at guest services.

I visited the desk about mid-cruise and my entry was row #34 or #35, there were others like mine without issue number/description but most had issue numbers listed (also most of those seemed to be groups of multiple reservations/cabins).

If the form was numbered (serial number) and two or more people filed a

incident complaint things could go wrong from the git go if the numbers were

one in the same.

So which incident happened here and oddly in two different places at the same

time in different oceans.

Now and with a little research we find out the CC at its NCL forum had a

machine copy made with the same serial number causing all this snafu and

it was widely made available - Oh oh - the legal beagles always have a field

day with complaints and issues and then when a third party intervenes and

make the waters even more murkier - I think I will open a hatch and jump

ship in the middle of this mess.

"I know nothing" !

"Not my fault" !

"You have a problem here? - Not my doing" !

I just made the form (copy with same serial number) available to the masses !

BUT if there is no serial number on the form to identify each individual complaint

then I see no confusion !

Go by the date and time of each incident separately and the form is just the

instrument depicting each.

On Getaway they had a cruise specific list that they filled, it had info about the passenger requesting the form, the reservation number it applied to and if there was a service issue, their internal issue number. Also it had info about who handled the case (ie. have out the form) at guest services.

I visited the desk about mid-cruise and my entry was row #34 or #35, there were others like mine without issue number/description but most had issue numbers listed (also most of those seemed to be groups of multiple reservations/cabins).

Sounds like they really saved GS a ton of time...