Comedy on the big stage?

Honolulu Blue

Has anyone experienced Carnival's comedy shows on the big stage forward? On my last cruise, due to some rocky seas, they had to delay the production show that was scheduled and the comedians that were normally scheduled for the aft lounge got moved. I didn't go and I'm curious about how well it works out when they make changes like this.

Has anyone experienced Carnival's comedy shows on the big stage forward? On my last cruise, due to some rocky seas, they had to delay the production show that was scheduled and the comedians that were normally scheduled for the aft lounge got moved. I didn't go and I'm curious about how well it works out when they make changes like this.

Very rare for this to happen but wish they would show the adult shows on main stage as more people would get to see the show.

they used to do it like on the main stage all the time. It was much better to have it there, and many cruisers agree. Unfortuneatly Carnival doesnt seem to be paying a lot of attention to this one... the lines to get in the comedy club are ridiculous, and many shows are missed because of this...

they used to do it like on the main stage all the time. It was much better to have it there, and many cruisers agree. Unfortuneatly Carnival doesnt seem to be paying a lot of attention to this one... the lines to get in the comedy club are ridiculous, and many shows are missed because of this...

They want an intimate comedy club but dont seem to care that many of their customers miss the show due to no room

They used to do that when the comedians told the jokes without the profanities.

Then you'd go to the midnight show, touted as for mature audiences only, with the same jokes but injected with dirty words. Don't know why they think a joke is funnier by injecting profanity. Tell jokes about mature situations, not G rated jokes sprinkled with the F word.

Yea it was certainly better when they had the shows in the main show lounge, much more room. Now, the comedy clubs are so packed, if you don't get there 30+ minutes before show time, you aren't getting a seat. Not even a bar stool. One show we had to stand. And since some of the shows are back to back, you have to get early to the first one. I just wish they would go back in the main lounge.

We were just on the Glory and the lounge used for the comedy shows was quite large. Some of the adult shows were packed but I think everyone was able to get in. There was always room at the family shows.

We sailed on the NCL Dawn last year and there comedians performed in the main theatre and I didn't like it at all. I thought it was too big and the comedian wasn't strong enough to play a room that large.

Edited by declansdad

We were just on the Glory and the lounge used for the comedy shows was quite large. Some of the adult shows were packed but I think everyone was able to get in. There was always room at the family shows.

We sailed on the NCL Dawn last year and there comedians performed in the main theatre and I didn't like it at all. I thought it was too big and the comedian wasn't strong enough to play a room that large.

Whenever we go to an adult show we know to get there early and lots of people walk in cant find a seat and leave.

Dont think you should do that to your customers when you have a larger lounge sitting empty.

Whenever we go to an adult show we know to get there early and lots of people walk in cant find a seat and leave.

Dont think you should do that to your customers when you have a larger lounge sitting empty.

I guessing that's why they have multiple shows and other things going on at the same time.