Need Cave Tubing and Zip Line Tour Recommendation

lmsdf

Hi! We will be traveling to Belize on Carnival however we prefer not to do an excursion with the cruise line because of the crowds. Is there a company you would recommend that the cruise lines do not use? TIA

• 2 weeks later...

We used Cavetubing.bz a few years ago and were extremely happy with them. We are going with them again this coming week. They take a small group in a van, are very friendly and informative of their country, do all the "work" so you can enjoy, and take you to a lunch at the owner's place, possibly house - I can't remember. Delicious lunch, and wonderful rum punch on the way back. The price is reasonable too.

C. Anne

We just got back from tubing with Charlie's Cave Tubing. If you want a smaller and more personal type tour, I'd highly recommend him. There were 9 of us and his son carried the tubes to the end for us and blew them up there. He gave a lot of great island history on the drive a yummy lunch included and very watchful of the time.

• 3 weeks later...

I've used cavetubingparadise.com and they were awesome, they also carry your inner tubes to the entrance of the caves. The water is fresh spring fed, no crocodiles or any other critters or parasite that you have to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk