Weird Haven Check-In experience?

wilmingtech

I have checked in many times at the Haven and a few times in the MSC Yacht Club. The Haven check-in process is hit and miss.

I agree with you that the MSC check-in process for Yacht Club guests has been more consistent. But MSC suites are tiny and cramped. The YC3 Royal Suite, for instance, is less than 1/10th the sizes of the H1 GV on the Jewel class ships.

Yes, you are prescient as the other one was Hanno.

Hanno was the Concierge on the STAR October 2014 Panama Canal cruise Miami-Los Angeles.

Always there - arranged priority for my group to leave the ship early for a private tour at Cartagena.

With his height can't figure out how he went through some of the low passageway doors.

Kinofdc: You are correct that MSC's suites are smaller compared to NCL. Although the price is often significantly less than NCL. If you get the chance, try the YC2 on MSC. Very nice suite and comparable in size to a NCL suite. It is larger than a YC3, although it lacks a balcony. We sailed as a family of four in this suite on the Divina, and the suite was comfortable.