Regal ding times while in Costa Maya late

5soccer9

We will be in Costa Maya till 8 pm while on the Regal. Will dinner times be the same or will the make the whole might ATD? I know on other cruises when we have been in port late in the evening they have changed the tradional dining to the ATD for all. Thanks.

We will be in Costa Maya till 8 pm while on the Regal. Will dinner times be the same or will the make the whole might ATD? I know on other cruises when we have been in port late in the evening they have changed the tradional dining to the ATD for all. Thanks.

Wow, That's fabulous!! I had not heard that on late ports they make ALL dining ATD. Last time we were in port late we did specialty dining because we figured we had missed it. I'm paying better attention next time.

Sorry I have no idea what they are doing on your particular cruise.

We were on the Regal for a couple of late ports (not Costa Maya) and the dining times remained the same.

We have been to Victoria on other ships from 7pm-Midnight and all dining became open dining.

Hard to say what they might do. Most tours will be back by 6pm so I would think the dining will not change. imo.