Does AZ have reciprocal agreement with RCL crown and anchor?

dbali

We just booked our first AZ cruise and I am wondering if I can use my crown and anchor tier on AZ. It is higher than what we have with X.

It's similar to that of Celebrity. Points do not add between programs but they do recognize levels.

C & A........................Captain's Club..Le Club Voyage

Platinum....................Select...........Explorer

Diamond and above.....Elite..............Discoverer

Here is a link to the benefits.

Based on your comment, I assume you are Diamond Plus (or Zenith). Unfortunately, the policy is about the same and you are capped at Elite/Discoverer. Since basic drinks are included, there is nothing similar to the Diamond/Concierge lounge. If you are in a suite, your internet benefit will be higher than the loyalty one.

Edited by bob278

Thanks, Bob. That is what I was looking for. Now I guess I will be spending tomorrow trying to find out how AZ already had my X number when I went to book the cruise and hopefully, get them to change it without too much hassle.

Thanks, Bob. That is what I was looking for. Now I guess I will be spending tomorrow trying to find out how AZ already had my X number when I went to book the cruise and hopefully, get them to change it without too much hassle.

Your Azamara Le Club Voyage number will be the same as your X loyalty number. This is a legacy of the period when the Azamara ships were part of the Celebrity fleet.

But perhaps you are referring to a different issue. If so I apologize for mentioning this.

Nordski,

Are you saying that AZ will honor my level on RCL even thought it is showing my X number?

Yes, your Captains Club number for Azamara is the same as Celebrity. That will be the number they use. If your loyalty level is higher on RCCL you will get the benefit as shown in first response above. I hope this makes sense

Nordski,

Are you saying that AZ will honor my level on RCL even thought it is showing my X number?

If it is not clear, the Celebrity and Az program is combined. only one number and awards earned on either go to the total. And if you have RCCL status you can reciprocate.

What surprises me is that my crown and anchor number is different than my loyalty number for ACC and X. Why wouldn't they be the same since it's all one company? :confused:

The loyalty programs are not connected across the board. Note that the credits for each level are quite different for C&A and the other two programs.

As nordski mentioned, when Azamara was brand new, it was more like a subset of Celebrity before it was spun off as an independent company. But for whatever reason, they kept the loyalty programs connected. Since you have the same number for Azamara and X, points on either one go into your account and all earned levels in one are recognized in the other (simple to do since they are de facto one and the same, just with different benefits at comparable levels). With RCL, the reciprocity stops at Diamond/Elite/Discoverer.

Edited by bob278

If it is not clear, the Celebrity and Az program is combined. only one number and awards earned on either go to the total. And if you have RCCL status you can reciprocate.

I did not know that. So, I will earn points for both X and AZ, yet have the benefits level which comes from RCL?

I did not know that. So, I will earn points for both X and AZ, yet have the benefits level which comes from RCL?

If your RCL level is higher than your level on X and AZ (but no higher than Diamond) then you would get the RCL benefits that equate to the RCL level. Se my post # 2.

The best way to answer your question is for you to share your level with X and RCL.