Luminae question

budamom

We are sailing on the Constellation in April....sky suite....first time suite cabin on Celebrity...though many cruises on Celebrity. We enjoy the dining experience ....meeting other passengers and sharing tables. My question is since we are suite passengers and dining in Luminae, will we have the opportunity to share tables with other passengers there

Sent from my KFAPWI using Forums mobile app

We are sailing on the Constellation in April....sky suite....first time suite cabin on Celebrity...though many cruises on Celebrity. We enjoy the dining experience ....meeting other passengers and sharing tables. My question is since we are suite passengers and dining in Luminae, will we have the opportunity to share tables with other passengers there

Are you asking if there are tables bigger than 2 tops OR can you bring in friends who aren't suite passengers? If the latter the answer would be no.

Here's the room- 4 tops no problem but you're unlikely to be asked if you want to share.

Norris

24574949761_daf1bbdd28_b.jpg

As jelayne stated, if you want to eat with others in Luminae you have to show up with them and check in together, otherwise they will seat you at your own table. And, as stated , the others must be in a Suite or pay a $50.00 pp cover charge, if there is sufficient availability.

Maybe you could drop a hint to the maitre d that you are interested in sharing a table. I'm sure there are others that would be happy to enjoy dining with you.

Edited by philpcruiser

Just as in Blu, the tables are close enough in some instances that conversations are easily had.

In November we tended to eat about the same time as did some others, and we were always seated at the same basic place. So we got to know some of the people near us and had some nice conversations.

You might meet people and decide to eat together, and that's exactly what happened a couple times -- sitting in Michael's Club we decided to go eat, as did some others, and we just walked in together and asked to be seated together.

They really will go out of their way to please you.

Do try the Luminae cocktail - bourbon peach --- Mmmmm

And at lunch the burger. I ordered it without the bun - - it's really good.

Have a great cruise. You're going to love your sky suite.