Ocean view, Deck 2, Navigator

Wiltonian

Hi!

Looking at the Navigator for a future cruise, and trying to make sense of the deck 2 plans. The "H" and "I" category ocean view cabins seem to have no obvious logic to which cabin is in which category, with them mixed up through most of the deck.

Presumably, "H"s are better than "I"s, but it can't just be location. Can someone enlighten me, please?

Thanks, Stuart

Edited by Wiltonian

Hi!

Looking at the Navigator for a future cruise, and trying to make sense of the deck 2 plans. The "H" and "I" category ocean view cabins seem to have no obvious logic to which cabin is in which category, with them mixed up through most of the deck.

Presumably, "H"s are better than "I"s, but it can't just be location. Can someone enlighten me, please?

Thanks, Stuart

Most of the H staterooms can hold more than two guests.

A few are also connecting, which would mean no upper berth for a 3rd or 4th passenger (I think), and a chair instead of a loveseat because of the connecting door.

Edited to say, connecting rooms indeed do have an extra berth! I should look before I speak.😊

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Edited by jakenashleysmom

Thanks! So the consensus is that for 2 people, an "I" is as good as an "H" in a similar location, especially if we don't want an interconnecting room?

Stuart

Absolutely. If there are just two of you there is no benefit to an "H" over an "I". Just pick the location you want and the catagory with the better price.

Edited by Ocean Boy