Best way from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale cruise ports

george jb1

Uber is good, if you've never used them before you'll get $20.00 off your first ride too (use promo code Mcc25) download the app and they will give you a quote on the fare, no cash required pay via CC or PayPal.

I'm running an estimate on my app and its quoting me from Port of Miami to FLL its approximately $30-$55

Have fun ! :)

Edited by JRYMCMB

Where do I find the ports section? Any idea how far it is from the Miami Airport to the Cruise Port?

The ports section is on the SAME page where you clicked on Celebrity Cruises. Just farther down the page along with places to discuss almost everything. It is a 30 minute drive in non-rush hour traffic.

There are shuttles waiting for passengers for 20$ each to FLL. If you are only 1 or 2 that would probably be cheapest, then get a taxi from the airport. Or maybe the driver would take you after the airport for an extra charge.?

There are shuttles waiting for passengers for 20$ each to FLL. If you are only 1 or 2 that would probably be cheapest, then get a taxi from the airport. Or maybe the driver would take you after the airport for an extra charge.?

The choice seems to be shuttle to FLl then taxi stand around $60 compared with taxi which goes direct for around $80. I suspect that the taxi will win with us.

The choice seems to be shuttle to FLl then taxi stand around $60 compared with taxi which goes direct for around $80. I suspect that the taxi will win with us.

Shuttle from POM to FLL should be $15 or so per person if you book in advance - check SAS, QLS, Go Airport, MJS and others often suggested on the FLA boards. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Taxi from FLL to Port Everglades should be about $15-20

You can cab straight from POM to PE for about $75-80+ You can likely Uber for less - watch out for surge pricing. :(

Does Celebrity offer a transfer from the Port to Miami airport... after our cruise? Or should we reserve a service before we leave. (group of 10).

Thanks in advance

Cathy

You can take the cruise transfer bus, but it is slow and expensive. :( Your party of 10 should grab 2-3 cabs (SUV & Van taxis are the same fare) from POM to the MIA airport; the flat rate fare between port and airport in Miami is $27+tip.

Does Celebrity offer a transfer from the Port to Miami airport... after our cruise? Or should we reserve a service before we leave. (group of 10).

Thanks in advance

Cathy

With a group of 10, I highly recommend a private car service. We used ontime passenger van for all of our transfers in FLL/MIA. Prices are reasonable and Jose is the best! Tell him Reem and family sent you

http://www.ontimepassengervan.com