New to Princess - Just Booked Emerald Princess for July Baltic Cruise

jpcello

This will be our 6 or 7th cruise (me and my sister) and we have decided on Emerald Princess leaving Southampton on July 2nd for Brussels, Copenhagen, Helsingborg, and Oslo :) This is our first European cruise.

I realize Helsingborg is a tender and that could be an issue for my sister but we'll see what happens (she uses a mobility scooter but not full time so hopefully the seas will be calm enough that day so she can go ashore).

We've cruised Royal, NCL and Celebrity but would love to hear about all the wonderful things Princess we can expect. We're in an Accessible Balcony cabin on Baja deck, B301.

We did the Baltic Sea cruise from Southampton a few years back on the Crown Princess (identical sister ship to the Emerald). We absolutely loved the ship and the itinerary. It is actually our favorite cruise to date. You are going to love it.

We did the Baltic Sea cruise from Southampton a few years back on the Crown Princess (identical sister ship to the Emerald). We absolutely loved the ship and the itinerary. It is actually our favorite cruise to date. You are going to love it.

Thanks for the reply. Since this is my first time on Princess, I'm excited to see the ship and what it offers.