Current laundry charge Zuiderdam or HAL

ddlb

I want to try using the laundry service on the Zuiderdam on a 10 day cruise. Could someone tell me the current (cheapest price)? I would only need it one time - thus the minimum not unlimited price. How much can you fit in a bag and is there a weight limit or can you just stuff it full? Hoping to keep my packing to a minimum but trying to figure out how much could be washed! THANKS!

Unless it's changed since last year, stuff a bag is the best deal. I've found you can get most in if you roll the items up and fill up all the spaces with socks etc.

Until I'm on free laundry perks I'll keep doing it every time.

Great advice!! Thank you. Looks like it will cost me $20 then. No gratutity I presume? DonnaB

No gratutity I presume?

No. None is required, nor expected. The odds are you won't even be in your cabin when the laundry is returned.

If you are there, and wish to offer something, it will be accepted with thanks.

Laundry is returned nicely folded or hung on hangers, your choice; however, if you have delicate items or items you usually wash in cold water, don't send. Anything white that we sent was returned with a drab gray color. I noticed because some of the whites that I hadn't sent were white, white next to the laundered items. It took me at least 5 washes at home before the gray faded and the whitest white returned.

Laundry is returned nicely folded or hung on hangers, your choice; however, if you have delicate items or items you usually wash in cold water, don't send. Anything white that we sent was returned with a drab gray color. I noticed because some of the whites that I hadn't sent were white, white next to the laundered items. It took me at least 5 washes at home before the gray faded and the whitest white returned.

If you do not specify on the Laundry Form, everything "hangable" will be so. With socks, underwear, and handkerchiefs folded and wrapped with tissue paper.

Unlike some, we have never had an issue with sending delicate or white items sent to the laundry. Anything requiring special washing/drying, it should be noted at the bottom of the form.

Edited by Crew News