Ruby Princess Roll Call March 10, 2016

CUontheC

Looks like there is not a roll call yet for your cruise, why not start one?

Keith I thought that is what I did but I think I put this in the wrong forum. I just tried again...hopefully I got the roll call right this time.

Mary

I have never done a roll call before as all the cruises I have been on had already had them.

I sure hope there are some other going on this one :)

Hope you get some joiners on the Roll Call. I was surprised by no Roll Call this close to the cruise. Now I see that it is a 4 day. I would guess that is the reason for the sparse response so far. We have seen little to no RC participation on some short cruises that we have done. Irrespective of the Roll Call participation have a fun cruise. BTW, we really enjoyed the Ruby post-dry dock last month to Hawaii.

Hope you get some joiners on the Roll Call. I was surprised by no Roll Call this close to the cruise. Now I see that it is a 4 day. I would guess that is the reason for the sparse response so far. We have seen little to no RC participation on some short cruises that we have done. Irrespective of the Roll Call participation have a fun cruise. BTW, we really enjoyed the Ruby post-dry dock last month to Hawaii.

I am really excited about this...it was a quick last minute decision. We are in Ohio. My cousin wanted to go see her two boys in LA. Saw this cruise and had a great deal with Princess. And then was able to get rt airfare for $248. Not to shabby.

I am looking forward to sailing on the Ruby. I see it has the movies under the stars which my husband and I enjoyed on the Royal Princess.

Thanks again for your help Keith....have a great evening!

Mary

I am really excited about this...it was a quick last minute decision. We are in Ohio. My cousin wanted to go see her two boys in LA. Saw this cruise and had a great deal with Princess. And then was able to get rt airfare for $248. Not to shabby.

I am looking forward to sailing on the Ruby. I see it has the movies under the stars which my husband and I enjoyed on the Royal Princess.

Thanks again for your help Keith....have a great evening!

Mary

My pleasure Mary! :)