Junior Suite Guarantee

On the Anthem, they started with one menu. Then they changed it halfway through.

Starting just a couple of days ago, they have a different menu each day.

Score!

:)

I'm not entirely sure I like that. I rather enjoyed some of the offerings on multiple nights. Date appetizer, caramel dessert, flatbreads, etc... Plus they may make it to popular :eek: and have issues with availability. At least now folks might go to the Specialty Restaurants or the MDR for some meals. Seems hard to balance the seating if they plan on allowing JS for dinnere come May

• 5 months later...

Did I ever mention that our JS on the Anthem was a nightmare? I forgot to post about it a few months ago when we did upgrade to the JS. Our room was possessed. We didn't sleep for 5 nights and then we're giving a Balcony cabin to sleep in at night.

This morning, I upgraded to another guarantee suite on the Oasis. Crossing my fingers that we get a decent cabin that isn't possessed. Crossing my fingers.

Did I ever mention that our JS on the Anthem was a nightmare? I forgot to post about it a few months ago when we did upgrade to the JS. Our room was possessed. We didn't sleep for 5 nights and then we're giving a Balcony cabin to sleep in at night.

This morning, I upgraded to another guarantee suite on the Oasis. Crossing my fingers that we get a decent cabin that isn't possessed. Crossing my fingers.

Could you possibly be specific?