How we survived being trapped on a Cruise Ship for 18 days

tourismtessy

thanks for sharing! one of the benefits of retirement is we can now finally do at least one transatlantic a year…we really enjoy the route you guys took... one follow up question for you….How did you enjoy your 5 hours in Paris?….although we spend a lot of time in France, we gladly endure the long "paris on your own " bus trip from Laharve off the ship.

We thoroughly enjoyed our 1 day in Paris on our British isles cruise. We did the Princess excursion and I wrote a blog post on it: http://www.joyfuljourneyist.com/blog/just-a-day-in-paris-france

I really enjoyed your blog. Describes cruising very well. We will be on the Caribbean for British Isles cruise May 8, 2016. After the Caribbean gets us to Southampton from Fort lauderdale.

We did the British Isles Cruise in 2014 and LOVED it! Scotland was our favorite (though its hard to pick just one favorite of the 10 ports). We did the ship excursion to Paris and I wrote a blog post about it: http://www.joyfuljourneyist.com/blog/just-a-day-in-paris-france

We flew to London a day early and spent a whirlwind day on the hop on hop off bus seeing the sights. Next time we go, we will spend a couple days at least in London. Hubby feels our time in Paris was enough but definitely wants to spend more time in London.

Let me know if you have any questions on the British Isles Cruise and I will answer what I can. You are going to have a fantastic time!

We thoroughly enjoyed our 1 day in Paris on our British isles cruise. We did the Princess excursion and I wrote a blog post on it: http://www.joyfuljourneyist.com/blog/just-a-day-in-paris-france

Thanks so much for the blog post on your day in Paris…Even in the rain it is a magical place …..a word of caution tho….

some years back my wife forced me ,against my will to do the day trip from Laharve…. i had zero interest in Paris. After that first day there….we came for a week…then 2 weeks…now it is every year for the month of April…

each one of your photos made us smile…

i have become a real fan of your blog….safe travels, terry

Edited by tml1230