Cayman Safari Adventures

Mikalen

We took their original east end tour several years ago and had a really good day once the tour got started. Since then I have seen several new tours added and the caves seems to be their latest.

The only problem we encountered was some confusion over the meeting time, due if I remember correctly to recent clock change. I thought we had this sorted out before we left but evidently not, so that would be my only word of warning depending on time of year and where your ship is sailing from. Of course there is also the tendering problem in Grand cayman. We had met up with another couple on the ship and we took the first tender for private excursions. Unbeknown to us another couple, from either our ship or another, was supposed to join us and they were missing. We waited for a considerable time for them in addition to us being late, according to our guide. The result was that we had to cut out Rum Point from our tour due to time constraints. I was disappointed about that but looking at the website just now it doesn't look like Rum Point is included in that tour any more.